Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I feel like a virgin.

Well, it is official, I am finally starting my personal blog and unfortunately I am what people call computer illiterate. So hopefully I won't go too crazy on creating the layout. I might shock myself!Hehehe.... That is why it it so good to have friends who actually know what they are doing(right Jackie). Now if you want to know how to cook than I am your girl. I am a housewife by choice and I am learning to accept that role with humility. So be prepared for my everyday normal day being a woman, wife,mother,christain, housekeeper, cook, gardener,pet owner, babysitter,actor,organizer,friend,taxi driver, hero, enemy, lover,hairdresser, entertainer, grocery shopper, and the ever so awesome taste tester of sweet things. What? I want to make sure I don't poison the family!! Just kidding, I am not a bad cook,at least I don't think so. Well if I can't laugh at myself once in awhile than why am I living. Life is too short to be wasted on being depressed. I love life! So have a wonderful day and Godbless!
.

3 comments:

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Yeah! You go, girl! Welcome to the blogging world. You're going to love it. I'm really proud of you. I can't wait to see what you put in your profile! Keep on bloggin'.

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!

Awesome, Lette!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Love you profile! You did a great job. Now I want to see a good picture of you in your profile. You can do it! Don't forget to post something. I want to hear about your day. I'm so proud of you. Love the devotion box, too!