Friday, November 21, 2008

It is Friday

I love today because tomorrow I get to sleep in for an extra hour. My husband called me from out of the blue this morning to come spend the day with him. As he was asking me this I was glancing at the dishes that needed to be done and the piles of laundry that I needed to put away. Hmm.....spend time with hubby or clean the house? I rather spend my time with my husband! It was a good thing too, because I was able to talk to him about what was in my heart. He gets so busy sometimes that we don't get that chance very often. So when we do talk I like to make the time count. It was wonderful to connect on that level without someone else wanting his time. He took me out to lunch later on and we did fellowship together. I am fortunate to have a husband who believes in the Father. We also talked about making time to do fellowship with our children. So far my day has been relaxing. We are heading out the door to see my eldest in her play at school. I hope I remember to bring the camera this time. Later on today I shall try to add some pictures to my blog. Thanks for being patient!

3 comments:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

That sounds awesome, Lette? What do you mean by fellowship? Do you pray or just talk about the Lord? I love it when that happens, don't you?

Have fun tonight watching your daughter. I hope she does you proud!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

What a sweetie. I'm so glad you got some special time with your hubby. Always better spending time with husband rather than cooking and cleaning. Michael wanted me to go hunting with him today. At first I resisted with all kinds of excuses for cleaning and cooking. But I decided to submit with a glad heart and we had a really nice time. He even took us all out for dinner since I didn't have time to cook anything. I was so glad I went. Thanks for sharing your story!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

OK, Lette. You need to start blogging again. I'm dying to know how you are doing. I haven't been able to call because I lost my voice. Stacie and I would love to hear from you.